Real Estate Marketing Coordinator
Apply for this Position
Individuals with Marketing Skills are Often Very Successful as Real Estate Agents. Is Becoming a Real Estate Agent Right For You?
Are Your Marketing Skills Being Underutilized?
Many people find themselves in jobs where their education and skills are not being fully utilized. A few individuals are willing to look beyond traditional marketing positions and consider opportunities with more potential, but most of us are too apprehensive to make this jump. Why does this happen? We're stuck.
Taking Risks to Become Successful
We all know that it is necessary to take risks to accomplish anything significant. If you made the transition from your current marketing job to a real estate position, would you be successful? No one can tell you that with 100% certainty, but we can help you better assess the likelihood of your success with our company.
"Dipping Your Toe" Into the Real Estate Profession
We've spent a great deal of time and resources studying the core capacities and traits of those who are successful as real estate agents inside our company. We're willing to share this information with you in hope of finding individuals who have a high chance of transitioning from your marketing role to a career in real estate.
Would Being a Real Estate Agent Be a Better Fit For You?
Job Responsibilities: (Champion - Real Estate Agent)
|Job Title:||Real Estate Agent|
|Company: ||Champion Realty|
|Location: ||Chester, MD, USA|
|Position Type: ||Full-time/Part-time|
|Compensation: ||$50,000 - $100,000 (Full Commission)|
|Date Posted: ||Sunday, March 23, 2014|
Job Requirements: (Champion - Real Estate Agent)
- Initiate marketing activities, calls, emails, online postings, face-to-face meetings, designed to prospect for new customers.
- Determine the buyer’s needs; Provide lists of properties that meet those needs as well as financial resources; Act as an intermediary for negotiations between buyers and sellers
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases
- Team up with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to comply with the terms and conditions of purchase agreements before closing dates
- Encourage sales of properties through open houses, advertising, networking, and participation in multiple listing services; Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Assist clients in evaluating mortgage options to ensure the best rates and terms
Apply for this Position
- Customer service skills are invaluable for building trusting relationships with clients
- Must be a high-school graduate and at least 18 years of age
- Computer skills required for administrative management of files and records
- Sales and marketing skills required for showing, promoting, and selling products or services
- Essential to be a self-starter, have exceptional communication skills and be able to multi-task
- Understanding financial data, use of percentages and other basic math concepts required
Powered by HiringCenter